Re: How to speeed up the query performance

From: Abdul Wahab Dahalan <wahab(at)mimos(dot)my>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: Christoph Haller <ch(at)rodos(dot)fzk(dot)de>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to speeed up the query performance
Date: 2003-08-14 03:22:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

I cant find where to put the parenthesis as u said Stephan.

Here the query :

select ts.transportid,ts.transporttype,ts.transportcapacity,
ts.transportstatus,ts.routecoverage,ts.transportregnumber
from transportsetup ts
where ts.bizid = 'B126'
and ts.deletestatus = 0
and NOT EXISTS (select t.transportid
from transportsetup t,servicedetail s,logisticservice l
where ts.transportid = t.transportid
and t.bizid=l.bizid
and l.serviceid=s.serviceid
and t.transportid=s.transportid
and t.bizid = 'B126'
and l.status='Pending'
or t.bizid=l.bizid
and l.serviceid=s.serviceid
and t.transportid=s.transportid
and t.bizid = 'B126' and l.status='Reserved')
order by ts.transporttype;