C interface requirements under Linux

From: "D(dot) Stimits" <stimits(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: postgresql <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: C interface requirements under Linux
Date: 2003-08-12 00:46:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This is partially a test message, I just subscribed to this newsgroup,
and my Internet connection is ready to die on me.

First, is this the correct list to ask questions about the C interface
for PostgreSQL 7.2.3 on Redhat 7.3 Linux? I'm trying to build an
extension function into the sever, I'll ask more if this is the right list.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net