[Fwd: Re: [pgadmin-support] [Fwd: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3 on Debian testing]]

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [pgadmin-support] [Fwd: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3 on Debian testing]]
Date: 2003-08-09 09:40:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear friends,

What is your position concerning support on other Linux architecture
(sparc, hp,...) ? I think the more we have, the best it is, but wouldn't
introduce massive work on porting to other architectures. I can try to
produce packages for Debian HPPA64 but may be only for frozen releases
(beta and final ones).

Cheers,

Raphaël