7.4 beta binaries

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.4 beta binaries
Date: 2003-08-05 07:15:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I am willing to build 7.4beta binaries on slackware and upload them someplace.
This is just to add to binary packages readily available.

Can anybody tell me what flags etc. are to be used. I have a slackware 9.0
installation with most of the developer tools I believe. I can give it a shot.

I don't have any webspace though. Somebody has to offer that.

Bye
Shridhar

--
Menu, n.: A list of dishes which the restaurant has just run out of.