Bounce messages to sender

From: Ian Burrell <ib(at)onsitetech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bounce messages to sender
Date: 2003-07-23 23:25:11
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Does anyone else get bounce messages from a list subscriber when they
post to the list?

Every time I post to the list, I get a bounce message from
MAILER-DAEMON(at)spamex(dot)com reporting that mail to
roypgsqlcygwin(at)xemaps(dot)com can't be delivered. I reported the problem to
postmaster(at)spamex(dot)com that their mail server is sending bounce messages
to the To: address instead of the return address. It isn't even a
well-formed bounce message.

- Ian