pg_restore problem!!!

From: "Marvin" <magosoft(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_restore problem!!!
Date: 2003-07-22 20:21:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

I made a back up file with this sentence:

pg_dump -U [superusername] -C -D -f [filename] [dbname]

It seems to work fine. I opened the file and I saw all the commands to
insert every piece of data and reconstruct my schema. However when I try to
restore that file it gets me the following error:

C:\>pg_restore [filename]
pg_restore: [archiver] input file does not appear to be a valid archive

What I am doing wrong??
Any ideas??

Thank you in advanced.

MAGO