First Debian package release

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First Debian package release
Date: 2003-06-30 23:40:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

I've just uploaded a first version of pgAdmin3 Debian package for Woody
on snake.
The package need some cleaning but it is there and works for me.
In particular, I need better build-requisites in the source package.
If some of you want to test, they'll be welcome!
Don't be too hard with me, it's a first step in the long way to build a
good package :)

I added a README.Debian in the linux/debian directory which explain the
install process.
(http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian/README.Debian as soon as
the mirror will be ok)

When the mirror will be synced, it should be as simple as this :
<------------- cut here ------------->
edit /etc/apt/sources.list and add the following line :
deb http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian woody pgadmin
Do this as root:
apt-get update
apt-get install pgadmin3

Note that I didn't uploaded the wxWindows package because I'm waiting
for an answer from Ron Lee.
I'll surely upload it tomorrow or the day after. wxWindows is required
to build the package from source.
I'll complete instructions to do this just after this upload.

Regards,

Raphaël