Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse

From: Carlos Guzman Alvarez <carlosga(at)telefonica(dot)net>
To: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse
Date: 2003-06-29 09:53:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello:

> Uhmmm, if you don't mind... are you implementing something like a data
> provider for Postgresql, or it is just an ad hoc program?

Well i start making a simple library for 3.0 protocol for curiosity only
:), the protocol have a great documentation, but after some some days
i decide to try to make a Data Provider for protocol 3.0 only (I already
have made a Data Provider for other RDMBMS :)),

--
Best regards

Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain