Re: Configure PostgreSQL on PHP

From: Matt Goodall <matt(at)pollenation(dot)net>
To: pgsql-php <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Configure PostgreSQL on PHP
Date: 2003-06-27 14:35:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi,

According to a colleague, as well as uncommenting the line in php.ini
you also need to copy php_pgsql.dll to somewhere in the PATH (i.e.
c:\winnt\system32). The php_pgsql.dll DLL should be in your PHP
installation somewhere, you'll have to search for it.

Hope this helps,
Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd