Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: kar(at)kakidata(dot)dk
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date: 2003-06-25 12:17:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>> > That seems too vague for TODO. We might as well add "Make PostgreSQL
>> > faster". :-)
>> 'K, can you add that one too? :)
>
> How about "* Remove all bugs from the source". Can you put that in TODO ?
>
> :-)

Change that into "* Remove bugs from source code" and get a patent on
it. Should be a nobrainer (as in those guy's have no brains) considering
that NetFlix even got a patent on DVD subscription rentals:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/24/1458223&mode=flat&tid=155&tid=99

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #