Updated Russian version of FAQ

From: "Viktor Vislobokov" <vvislobokov(at)lukoilperm(dot)ru>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updated Russian version of FAQ
Date: 2003-06-23 08:41:46
Lists: pgsql-docs

There is updated Russian version of FAQ in attachment

2 Bruce: I don't understand about this lines:

Also, if you have a success story about PostgreSQL, please submit
it to our advocacy site at <a href="http://advocacy.postgresql.org/">
http://advocacy.postgresql.org</a>.

What story needed and how these lines logicaly linked with
previos topic "How can I financially assist PostgreSQL?"

Can you write some comments about this?

With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov
Perm. Russia

Attachment Content-Type Size
FAQ_russian.html.gz application/x-gzip 23.4 KB