Database geeks

From: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)cvc(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database geeks
Date: 2003-06-20 22:50:45
Lists: pgsql-general

One thing I've noticed about this group versus the php group; You guys don't work 16 hours a day, or live, each, and s**t this subject, like the PHP guys do.

I make the assumption that most of you are more mature, steady eddie types who do throrough planning in your projects and have less emergencies during there rest of the night. Also, perhaps, being one layer removed from the customer interface means less complex UI problems to get hammered on day and night, and therefore less to go wrong and less opportuntity for it to go wrong.