Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems
Date: 2003-06-12 01:03:49
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Jason Tishler wrote:

> Francisco,
>

> I'm happy to report that the following patch:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-05/msg00050.php
>
> has been applied and PostgreSQL CVS builds cleanly under Cygwin again.

Thanks Jason!
Yes, I now can compile cleanly postgresql from cvs code from some days
ago with cygwin.
I hope the cvs issue is solved soon, so I can get the more updated code :)

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------
"My grandfather once told me that there are two
kinds of people: those
who work and those who take the credit. He told me
to try to be in the
- Indira Gandhi