One More Thing

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: One More Thing
Date: 2003-05-16 18:27:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Because all the directories can be overridden on the configure
command-line, and there is no guaratnee that even the relative directory
structure will stay the same, I suggest that we pass the necessary
directories to pgadmin3 using CPPFLAGS and the -D directive. Something
like -DDATA_DIR would work. This would allow the use of the DATA_DIR
preproccessor definition within the C++ code.

ahp