Query changes

From: Tapan Trivedi <ttrivedi(at)webifyservices(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query changes
Date: 2003-05-15 12:00:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all:

I have started using postgreSQL for our internal systems which were
running on MS SQL.

I have a problem which I faced for my first cut tests on migration.

My internal systems are developed using ASP and Java. While, I could
access the database in postgreSQL, I have to pass the table names as
"table_name" for all queries (in quotes). Is there something I have
missed during the setup ?

I do not want to think about getting into the code and changing all the
queries :-(

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re Tapan