Re: Memroy leak with jdbc

From: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
To: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Memroy leak with jdbc
Date: 2003-05-06 01:00:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Joseph Shraibman wrote:

>> Using this test case with 9000 interations I get this output:
>>
> BTW forgot to mention, this is with postgres 7.3.2 and jdk 1.4.1_02 on
> linux

OK I figured out that the warnings held by the Connection weren't being cleared between
calls. Why would the warnings we held by the Connection and not the Statement or ResultSet?

The warnings were:
NOTICE: Adding missing FROM-clause entry in subquery for table "taba"

So is the proper fix to clear the warnings from the Connection, or to put the warnings
somewhere else in the first place?