Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP

From: Eric Walstad <eric(at)ericwalstad(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP
Date: 2003-05-03 14:58:59
Lists: sfpug

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Eric,
>

>>I'd like to attend, mostly to watch and listen. I don't have any active
>>pg projects at the moment. All three of the proposed presentations
>>sound really interesting.
>>
>>Just as a side note...
>>As a PostgreSQL newbie and a Python zealot, I'd like to learn more about
>>PL/Python. Do any others have an interest in this topic? I'd love to
>>see a presentation on PL/Python. If no one has messed around with it,
>>I'd be willing to learn it and present what I learn at a future meeting
>>(assuming there's interest, of course!) Appologies if this is a lame
>>newbie suggestion.
>

> No, the only "dumb newbie" thing you did was to reply to just me an not the
> list <grin>
Ah, well. I try to avoid the Reply-All feature whenever possible and
I'm used to having the mailing list as the reply-to address. That's
what happens when I "assme" too much. Thanks for forwarding it to the list.

> I look forward to meeting you at the meeting!
I was at the first meeting, but was kind of lurking there, too.

See you all on the 14th,

Eric.