old pgAdmin?

From: Kris Deugau <kdeugau(at)webhart(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: old pgAdmin?
Date: 2003-04-25 19:35:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have need of a version of pgAdmin that can connect to a 6.4.2 Postgres
db. The only pgAdmin versions I've been able to find all in one piece
have been pgAdmin II... which will not connect to a 6.4.2 Postgres
according to pgadmin.postgresql.org

I don't have any control over the database; the administrator knows
it's outdated but doesn't (yet) have any pressing reason to upgrade.

I have a tarball with one version or another of the pgAdmin source; but
it generates errors with *every* VB form while trying to load in VB6,
and I seem to be missing some libraries necessary for compile,
execution, or both.

Anyone have an (old) copy of the original pgAdmin?

-kgd
apartment it is.