Re: Postgres Compare

From: Medi Montaseri <medi(dot)montaseri(at)intransa(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Cristina Surroca <cris(at)dmcid(dot)net>, "Pedro C(dot) Arias" <parias(at)unr(dot)edu(dot)ar>, PostgreSQL-GENERAL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Compare
Date: 2003-04-15 20:48:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I also think if everyone helps out with the documentation, that could go
a long way....
So enhancing PG can have two tracks, the designer track and tech-writer
track...
While enhacing a rich software system is more time consuming, we can
nail the documentatiion
in little time....and from the new adopters point of view, the ease of
orientation and usage
can win their hart easily...