suggestion - window positions/icons

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: suggestion - window positions/icons
Date: 2003-04-15 22:39:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi folks,

I have two suggestions:

1 - My task bar is at the top of the display (I'm using XP). When
new windows open (e.g. an SQL window), I need to first move it down
so it is not obscured by the task bar. How about not opening it
obscured?

2 - When using ALT-TAB to go through the list of windows, all the
icons are the same. This is not the case with the icons in the task
bar. Why not make them different in the alt-tab process?
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/