Re: Select For Update question

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc(at)mega-bucks(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Select For Update question
Date: 2003-03-26 07:03:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Jean-Christian,

What you are doing is not the correct way. You should find a good
reference for JDBC as the questions you are asking are not postgresql
specific, but generic JDBC.

You should check out the Javadoc for the Connection object (go to
java.sun.com and review the javadoc for the java.sql package) and look
at the following methods:
setAutocommit()
commit()
rollback()