Re: trigger question.

From: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)cvc(dot)net>
To: "Shridhar Daithankar<shridhar_daithankar(at)nospam(dot)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: trigger question.
Date: 2003-03-25 16:25:05
Lists: pgsql-general

As a follow up, I would read the trigger into a file first, so that you can
restore it. Also, watch single quotes and the semicolon at the end of the
trigger definition. It may not show up correctly in the structure readout of the
trigger.

And, you don't need to drop the functions that the trigger references, just the
trigger.