Compiling contrib utilities

From: Daniel Rubio <drubior(at)tinet(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Compiling contrib utilities
Date: 2003-03-12 07:21:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm not sure on how to compile the contrib directory utilities.

I've to copy the directories from these I want to run to the src
directory and then do make; make install?

I must create the contrib directory under src and put into the utilities
I want?

Someone can help?
Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio(at)oasi(dot)org