Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Date: 2003-03-10 16:01:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
<snip>
> Did Justin compile the whole Cygwin package he is distributing?

Nope, I just used the already-compiled version of things.

Ran the cygwin installer as per normal, selected PostgreSQL, removed
some files that didn't look necessary (the GPL and BSD licenses were
left in of course), ran the packaging utility on them, and uploaded them
to the site.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift