Postgresql.org site outage

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql.org site outage
Date: 2003-03-06 13:23:08
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

Just received notification the server hosting the postgresql.org
websites suffered a catastrophic failure a few hours ago.

The admin guys are working to fix it, but it could take at least another
8 hours (no guarantee's here).

No more detailed info at present, but will keep everyone posted as
things progress.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi