My employment with PeerDirect (version 3)

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: My employment with PeerDirect (version 3)
Date: 2003-03-05 14:39:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I would like to let the PostgreSQL user- and developer-communities know
that my employment with PeerDirect Corporation in Bedford, Massachusetts
ended. Please honor that I cannot and will not discuss any details or
backgrounds about this move in public.

As a coreteam member I would like to thank PeerDirect for the
opportunity to work on the native Windows 32 port and for contributing
the resulting code to our project.

Jan Wieck

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #