Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR

From: Guy Fraser <guy(at)incentre(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR
Date: 2003-02-19 20:37:32
Lists: pgsql-sql

I really like Nedit, because it is much eisier to use than any kind of emacs.

I save my sql queries with a .sql extention and Nedit uses a generic SQL
syntax highlighting by default. Nedit has many "easy to use" high powered
editing features as well and uses standard "CTRL-F,CTRL-C,CTRL-V..." key
sequences.

I will look for the PostgreSQL specific plugin, but the standard SQL works OK.

Guy