Re: Unsubscribing

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Mathew Frank <mfrank(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-01-30 04:15:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys,

Sorry about this. We cleared a wedge in the pgsql-general email
plumbing and it looks like it might not have gone so well at all. :(

Everyone who is receiving pgsql-general and having troubles getting off
the list is 100% welcome to email me directly, and I'll make sure that
it's fixed for them. Might take a little bit of time, but it'll get done.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Mathew Frank wrote:
> Ditto.
>
> I never even subscribed to GENERAL and i don`t appreciate the flood I`ve
> been getting the last few days.
>
> Mathew

- Indira Gandhi