Re: new driver build announcements?

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Andy Kriger <akriger(at)greaterthanone(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new driver build announcements?
Date: 2003-01-24 05:49:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> While I'd love to offer my time to do this, I'm swamped with work
right now
> (talk to me in a month or two and things might be better).

I think that sums it up well. If I had a lot more time available,
perhaps I could do more on the website, but as of now I don't even have
enough time to apply all the outstanding patches.

If anyone wants to work on updating the website, feel free to submit a
patch to the list, and I will be glad to apply it.

thanks,
--Barry