migrating from progress dbms

From: miguel angel rojas aquino <mrojas_aquino(at)mail(dot)flashmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: migrating from progress dbms
Date: 2003-01-23 21:15:33
Lists: pgsql-general

hi, currently we are planning a migration from a progress db to
postgresql, and want to know if somebody has done the same, and what
issues have found during the process.

right now, the first thing we encounter is the fact that (at least in
jdbc) all the table and column names needs to be beteewn double
quotation marks. another is the fact that in progress exist an array
data type.

well, thanks in advance for any help you could provide, and best regards.