Would having interviews with recognised PostgreSQL people be useful?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Would having interviews with recognised PostgreSQL people be useful?
Date: 2003-01-19 07:07:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if it would be of assistance to have interviews with each
of the main PostgreSQL Project participants on the website somewhere, so
people get to know more about the people working with and talking to?

Not a high priority, just a random thought.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi