PostgreSQL 7.4 and Microsoft's SMS

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 7.4 and Microsoft's SMS
Date: 2003-01-17 03:39:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi guys,

Just received a query through the Advocacy site's request form...

Does anyone know if PostgreSQL 7.4's native windows version will/would
be compatible with Microsoft's SMS (System Management Server)?

Looks like some places will be considering it for Enterprise Deployment
if it is.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift