Re: problem with using fetch and a join.

From: Noel <noel(dot)faux(at)med(dot)monash(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with using fetch and a join.
Date: 2003-01-15 01:11:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Tom,

I'm also having problems with fecthing and moving backwards within a view.
ie. (comparison_region_protein is a view)

int result = stmt.executeUpdate("declare test cursor for select id from " +
"comparison_region_protein where db_db_comparison =
1 order by id");
I can move and fetch forward, but i can't fetch or move backwards. Is
this because of the reasons metioned before? Is there a work around?

Many thanks
Noel