Re: OS/400 support?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OS/400 support?
Date: 2003-01-07 01:36:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
>
>>We don't support OS/400 yet do we?
>

> Never heard of it. Is it Unix-y? Do you have one available for testing?

Oops, should have been clearer.

OS/400 is the operating system on the IBM AS/400 series of midrange
computers:

Info:
http://search400.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid3_gci331973,00.html

IBM AS/400 page:
http://www-132.ibm.com/content/home/store_IBMPublicUSA/en_US/eServer/iSeries/

Not sure if it's Unix-y or not. Just had the question come through the
Advocacy site request form. Will see if anyone else has further info,
and then ask the requestor for further details if not.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> regards, tom lane