Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...

From: Scott Lamb <slamb(at)slamb(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Date: 2003-01-06 23:07:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I'm just announcing here, since I'd like to see some ppl testing this out
> and let us know if there are any problems ... DNS is going to take a
> little while to propogate, so the old site may still come up in the
> interium ... another reason not to announce it right away :)

My hope was that this would be all the information in a single,
integrated site. What I see now is one (nice) front page with links to
all the other sites, which don't even have links back, much less the
same look and feel. Are you intending to switch those eventually?
(Please say yes.)

Thanks,
Scott