Which 4GL application development tools are available?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Which 4GL application development tools are available?
Date: 2003-01-05 09:22:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Just received a request through the PostgreSQL Advocacy site, wondering
if there are 4GL application development tools available? The person
asking mentions that Kylix, etc, are 3GL syntax type products.

Anyone know of 4GL application development tools we can point the
requestor to?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift