Install Question

From: mceli <mceli(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Install Question
Date: 2002-12-28 20:30:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

Do I need to uninstall the version I have to upgrade? maybe I downloaded
the wrong file?

By the way, PG-Admin is great, Bravo Zulus to the development team.

If you take feedback, there is a feature that would be great to have,
and that is to be able to edit a row directly from the spreadsheet-like
screen, without having to click on an edit button.

Thank you,

M. Celi