Re: Links to all these news articles?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: greg(at)turnstep(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Links to all these news articles?
Date: 2002-12-04 23:23:03
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert Treat wrote:
> Actually I looked into it last night and it's somewhat messy, which is
> why it hasn't gotten done yet. Hopefully I'll have time tonight to add
> at least one item in and see if I can get a feel for it though honestly
> I think there are questions about the technical back end that need to be
> addressed soon, we seem to already be getting ahead of ourselves with
> the current setup.

Yep, we need to adjust the way that information is stored in the backend
because it's been proving that it's a complete pain to update without
throwing out all of sync all of the non-English versions.

It's a time and effort thing, and not a small one. Will probably take a
good 8 hours of webmastering effort to re-arrange things and make it
maintainable.

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift