Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?

From: mlw <pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: psqlodbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?
Date: 2002-12-03 12:44:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Brute force, of course!

Seriously, I have hidden the cygwin environment and simply called it
PostgreSQL. I am managing all he environment variables in my installer,
and I am using Windows batch files to start bash which executes the
PostgreSQL comands.

I am using PGAdmin as the administration tool

It really looks slick