Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?

From: mlw <pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
To: psqlodbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?
Date: 2002-12-03 06:17:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am working on getting a shrink-wrapped version of PostgreSQL for Windows

Currently it installs a customized version of Cygwin, PostgreSQL 7.2.3,
cygipc, psqlodbc, and pgadminII

I currently have the setup done.

The target audience is not the enterprise, it is aimed at people using
Access wanting to upgrade.

I've looked long and hard and can't find any license issues. Does anyone
know of any that I may have missed? As far as I can see, as long as I
maintain GPL restrictions, I should be fine.