Re: Problem

From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar(at)ptinovacao(dot)pt>
Cc: Vinni <vinni_(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem
Date: 2002-11-27 17:25:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Pedro,

charSet seems to be a no-op if te backend is 7.3(beta or whatever).
I don't know what backend version he is using though.

But the system current locale may define what is the JVM platform
default character encoding. Maybe this has changed between his Linux
7.1 and the 7.3 installations.

Regards,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: fnasser(at)redhat(dot)com