Re: Very large queries with ODBC

From: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: markw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
Cc: psqlodbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Very large queries with ODBC
Date: 2002-11-26 09:42:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

markw wrote:

> That's MUCH better.
>
> One suggestion, and maybe I did configure it correctly, but I had to
> ODBCINSTDIR to an include file. Using --with-odbcinst=/usr/etc didn't
> seem to work.

As far as I know --with-odbcinst has no meaing if
--with-unixodbc or --with-iodbc is specified.
If you are looking for the option to specify the
place where sql include files or odbcinst library
exist, there's no such option currently.
Unfortunately I'm not good at autoconf/automake/libtool
issue.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/