How to go about including PostgreSQL in the Database Journal

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Forrest Stroud <fstroud(at)jupitermedia(dot)com>
Subject: How to go about including PostgreSQL in the Database Journal
Date: 2002-11-25 19:56:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Forrest,

A number of PostgreSQL Community members have pointed out to us that the
Database Journal website doesn't yet include a section on PostgreSQL, so
we're wondering how to go about being included?

PostgreSQL is the second most popular Open Source database in the world,
comparable to the commercial offerings of Oracle, DB2, etc. Fully ACID
compliant, Referential Integrity, View, Triggers, sub-selects, etc, out
of the box. Fairly suited to Mission Critical use too (the global .info
domain name registry runs on PostgreSQL, and the global .org domain name
registry will be too from the 1st of Jan 2003).

If it's possible to have a PostgreSQL section in the Database Journal
website, what do you need from us?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift