Frontend/Backend protocol changes?

From: Bruce Badger <bbadger(at)BadgerSE(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Frontend/Backend protocol changes?
Date: 2002-11-22 05:06:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Have there been any changes at all in the Frontend/Backend protocol
between 7.2 and 7.3?

I ask, of course, because there were some unannounced changed to the
protocol between 7.1 and 7.2, and I'd rather not get bitten again ;-)

BTW, I maintain the open source PostgreSQL drivers used with a number of
(commercial and open source) Smalltalk implementations.

Thanks,
Bruce Badger