Re: Proposal of hierarchical queries, a la Oracle

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Evgen Potemkin <evgent(at)ns(dot)terminal(dot)ru>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal of hierarchical queries, a la Oracle
Date: 2002-11-19 17:27:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Evgen Potemkin wrote:
> Joe,
>
> i've made it already,as send first 'Proposal ...' message,
> but found a small bug. within nearest days i'll fix it, and post the patch
> to pgsql-patches.

Please note that there was no patch attached to your initial proposal
(assuming this is the message you are referring to):

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2002-11/msg00226.php

-- I think that's why people proposed so many alternatives to you. In any
case, we'll look forward to your patch!

Regards,

Joe