Suggestions needed for Articles and links

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Suggestions needed for Articles and links
Date: 2002-11-14 04:44:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

Whilst there is a small area of the Techdocs site (on the "Other
Resources" page) for having links to PostgreSQL articles in the press,
I'm wondering what people feel would be the most effective way of having
links to media articles portrayed?

Perhaps having a "Links" area of the Advocacy site, and having it
freeform so the project translators can include whatever links happen to
be relevant to their language?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift