Re: Simple compile question

From: Payman <payman(at)Club-Internet(dot)fr>
To: Stephen Whinston <swhinston(at)pillardata(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Simple compile question
Date: 2002-11-07 14:32:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Stephan
I am using Postgresql on MacOS X with gnu 3.1

I am using this for C++ builds
g++ -I/usr/local/pgsql/include -o testlibpq0 testlibpq0.cc
-L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq++
and for C build
gcc -I/usr/local/pgsql/include -o testlibpqc testlibpqc.c
-L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq

You sample is C++ or C prog ?
if is C prog are you include libpq-fe.h in you source code ?
PGconn is defined in this header.

Payman