First Meeting, Next Week

From: Josh Rothenberg <josh(at)poshjam(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First Meeting, Next Week
Date: 2002-11-04 23:11:38
Lists: sfpug

PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:

1) Would you be able to attend a meeting of SFPUG on Tuesday evening,
November
12th, in San Francisco?
Yes
1a) Would you still be able to attend if the meeting location were not
close
to BART?
Yes
1b) If you can attend, what start times are acceptable to you (meeting is
likely to last 2 hours):
_x_ 6:00PM
_x_ 6:30PM
___ 7:00PM
___ 7:30PM
___ 8:00PM

2) Would you be able to attend a meeting of SFPUG on Wednesday evening,
November 13th, in San Francisco?
No
2a) Would you still be able to attend if the meeting location were not
close
to BART?
N/A
2b) If you can attend, what start times are acceptable to you (meeting is
likely to last 2 hours):
___ 6:00PM
___ 6:30PM
___ 7:00PM
___ 7:30PM
___ 8:00PM

3) Since it will be a dinner meeting if I can find a suitable restaurant,
what
is your price limit on the meal? And do you have an extraordinary dietary
restrictions? (e.g. Kosher, allergic to wheat)
$15-$20 per person

4) Are you willing to do a presentation at this meeting? If so, on what?
(I am particularly interested in anyone who can discuss the upcoming 7.3
release)
Not this time.