OT : Anyone know what's happened to Gandi.net?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OT : Anyone know what's happened to Gandi.net?
Date: 2002-11-04 00:21:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

Registered a .org domain name through Gandi.net the other day, and now
need to update it to point to new DNS servers.

However, the www.gandi.net website has been offline for a couple of
hours now (have tried from a couple of remote locations as well as from
home).

Has anyone heard anything about gandi.net's viability? Hoping they
haven't gone broke, etc.

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift