Re: Is is worth organising a

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
Subject: Re: Is is worth organising a
Date: 2002-10-31 15:07:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 31 Oct 2002 at 15:21, Nicolas Pettiaux - AEL wrote:

> Putting action next to verbs , I have already created
>
> http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/PostgresqlAdvocacy
>
> inside the wiki setup by the AEL, the Belgian association for the
> promotion of human rights in the information society, in fact working
> very much at the promotion of free software in Belgium.

I have added couple of suggestion in particular with LUGs. I can forward these
news letter to at least two LUGs I have subscribed to. That should cover some
1500 subscribers all in all. They will get to read this at their door steps.

I am also attaching a psotgresql 101 that I was planning to write for a long
time. It's just a two page document that gets up a person running in 5
minutes. I remember searching thr. docs for couple fo days to get everything
together. I hope this will allow people to get a speedy head start.

I don't know if it should go to advocacy or doc. But either place looks equally
good to me. Make a flyer out of this 101 and hand over to potential users..;-)

Let me know your comments.

Bye
Shridhar

--
May's Law: The quality of correlation is inversly proportional to the density
of control. (The fewer the data points, the smoother the curves.)

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 2.8 KB